* Error 6000, 77 when opening a company file
* Error 6000, 82: An error occurred when trying to open the file or An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
* Error 6000, 301: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
* Error 6000, 305 occurs when trying to open a company file.
* Error 6000, 816: QuickBooks was unable to open the company file because the file is in use.
* Error 6010, 100: Your QuickBooks installation may have been modified.
* Error 6032, 158: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
* Error 6085, 0 when restoring a backup after entering an incorrect password.
* Error 6098, 5 when opening up a data file from the server.
* Error 6123.
* Error 6130.
* Error 6123, 0: Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost.
* Error 6129, 101: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file.
* Error 6150, 1006: An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to create, open, or use the company file.
* Error 6175.
* Error 6189: QuickBooks is unable to determine the cause of the error on the local file.
* Error: 80070057 parameter is incorrect, when clicking on a QBB, QBM, NT, or TLG file from a Google Search Timeline.
* Error: 80070057, the parameter is incorrect. There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file.
Quickbooks Connection Lost Recovery is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-01-01. The program can be installed on WinXP.
Quickbooks Connection Lost Recovery (version 2.0) has a file size of 5.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 418 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.